|South Coast Surety believes strongly in the protection of personal privacy and is committed to complying with the state and federal regulations that govern the collection and use of personal information. This notice explains to you how South Coast Surety handles and protects the information we collect.
South Coast Surety collects and uses customer information for legitimate business purposes. South Coast Surety does not sell lists of our customers, nor do we disclose customer information to marketing companies except to companies we may hire to provide specific services as permitted by law.
South Coast Surety obtains non-public information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, such as information on applications or other related forms, which may include your name, address, age, and social security number.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, government agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies, attorneys, and financial institutions, such as your credit history, verification of employment, criminal history and net income.
- Information about your transactions with us such as policy coverage, premiums and payment history.
South Coast Surety does not disclose any non-public personal information about you or former customers to anyone except as permitted by law.
- As permitted by law. For example, providing information to industry regulators, to law enforcement agencies, for fraud prevention, to credit bureaus, and to third parties that assist us in processing the product or service you have requested.
- Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, to our Affiliates, so long as the information disclosed is Transaction and Experience Information: and
- To Affiliates and Nonaffiliated Third Parties to the extent necessary to process, obtain service, maintain, administer or enforce the service or product that you have requested we provide.
South Coast Surety protects the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
South Coast Surety restricts access to non-public personal information about you to our employees, and agents who need this information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
You have a right to review your personal information and to request that we correct, amend or delete the information on file.
Right to Privacy Notification
South Coast Surety provides the Privacy Notice so that customers will be confident in understanding how South Coast Surety handles and protects the information we collect. An annual Privacy Notice is sent only to customers who maintain an on-going relationship with South Coast Surety.
SEE Continued Privacy Statement